Saturday, September 29, 2018

Its Been A While!

Well first off, hi guys it’s been quite awhile! Life the last two years has been so chaotic! I have been wanting to start writing again for quite a while but hadn’t been able to find the time! The last two years have been filled with happiness but also challenges. I’ve been in a very successful relationship for about 3 years now and am so lucky to have found the person I hope to spend the rest of my life with. If you are lucky to find a person that shows patience and kindness everyday and who also sticks by you through thick and thin don’t ever let them go and be grateful everyday! I realize my last few blogs may seem like I’m preaching but honestly I am just grateful every day and want to share everything I learn on the outlet where I can share the most.

This year I have gone through back surgery that was so much more challenging than I thought as well as losing most of my hearing due to Menieres Disease. All of these life events made me think about challenges and how people get through them. I want people that read this to share how they face challenges and hopefully one of our methods may help someone else which is the sole purpose of this blog.

I used to not face challenges well and avoid conflict at all costs. Then my job required me to face conflict daily and I have learned so much. I used to just worry and stew over everything that came my way. Although I have overcome plenty and have always been confident in my abilities, conflict and challenges are always difficult. I am now a woman of action! I will not sit and stew when something happens or when a challenge is presented but choose to face that challenge head on and overcome it! Now I stare challenge in the eye and LOVE the thrill of overcoming whatever challenge presents itself. I don’t back down and I don’t brush it off. I face it! My world has opened up to endless possibilities due to the fact that I make things happen and don’t walk away from anything!

So my advice to all out there is when something is hard or seems impossible don’t run from it, face it!   You will learn so much and become a better person due to the lessons you will learn from facing your challenges! So I ask, how do you overcome challenges? I’d love to hear! Also, I’m back happy as ever and as always, my disability and any other challenges won’t stop me from living my best life because in the end It’s Just A Chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers